It is our pleasure to announce the recipients of the Ibn Battuta scholarship award for Winter 2020 Session. These awardees demonstrated a strong passion for the study of the Arabic language and a desire to promote peace and intercultural understanding.
- Program: Winter 2020 Semester Program
- Study Dates: 23 Dec 2019 to 17 Jan 2019
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Location: Qalam wa Lawh Arabic Language Center, Rabat Morocco
- Andreanna Mond, Arcadia University, USA
- Klaudia Ewa Heldt, University of Granada, Poland
- Ahmed Aytep, Marmara University, Turkey
- Shushan Kyureghyan, Yerevan State University, Armenia
- Tzu Hsuan Chao, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, China
- Giulia Bomba, Catholic University of Milan, Italy
- Ian Mooney, Washington University, USA
- Diana Yeghiazaryan, Anna Hakhumya, Armenia
- Richard Seeno, New York University, USA
- Ayako Seki, University of Kent, Japan
- Amina Ismagilova, Kazan Federal University, Russia
Ibn Battuta Merit Scholarship for Peace and Diplomacy
The Ibn Battuta Merit Scholarships aim to reward students for excellence and dedication to the study of the Arabic language as well as promote the study of Arabic as a foreign language. Prospective students may apply to either one of the semester programs (fall, spring) or else to the winter and summer programs.
Please join us in congratulating the awardees and thanking the applicants.
For more information about the Ibn Battuta Scholarship, please visit the Scholarship page.